The Vertex Companies, Inc. (VERTEX) is an employee-owned AEC firm that offers forensic, engineering, construction and environmental solutions. We have approximately 500 employees occupying 25+ offices throughout North America. We care about our clients AND ouremployees so we operate with a constant sense of urgency and always look to add-value. This strategy has allowed us to grow with our clients over the past 24 years at a rate of 30% per year. We have been able to maintain exceptional quality through this constant growth cycle because of our lifetime of learning program which keeps us ahead of the curve in a constantly evolving economy. Bottom line…we deliver.
For more information about VERTEX visit us here http://vertexeng.com/.
Structural Engineer, PE
The Vertex Companies, Inc. is looking for a Structural Engineer to join our team in our Denver, CO office. The position requires responsibilities for performing structural design engineering. The Vertex Companies, Inc. solutions span the globe and support a full range of building projects.
The Structural Engineer will be expected to perform a variety of tasks that support the overall goals of the company. Day to day activities include but are not limited to:
• BS in Civil or Architectural Engineering required
• MS in Structural Engineering preferred
Knowledge & Skills
• Adequate and thorough knowledge on interpreting engineering plans.
• Good technical writing abilities are required.
• Knowledgeable about the laws and codes for construction sites to promote compliance and safety.
• Must be able to perform complex tasks and handle multiple priorities, and have the ability to perform exceptionally under high stress conditions.
• Knowledge of computer operations and standard software packages.
• Strong knowledge of the residential (IRC), commercial (IBC) and existing (IEBC) I- codes.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and or Revit is preferred but not required.
VERTEX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V. 11